The LEAPS "Mud Season" session begins Monday, April 3rd.
"Much Ado About Nothing"
Thursday, April 6th and Friday, April 7th starting at 6 p.m.
Performances are FREE; however donations will be gladly accepted at the door!
Snowfall Ball at the Montgomery Center for the Arts
"Paws for a Cause"
EMPATHY AND COMPASSION
2016 Craft Show
Miss Gray with members of the LEAPS Girls Club
Alura, Maci, Ava and Makayla!
We will create a community that will build lifelong, confident learners,
who have the tools necessary for success in a changing world.
The Montgomery Elementary School strives to be an exemplary learning community by:
* Building strong relationships in a family-like setting
* Fostering the development of the whole person
* Challenging ourselves and others to identify strengths for continual improvement
* Promoting open communication
* Learning and growing together through respectful interactions and celebrations.